|[SCHOOL GIST] UPDATE ON PROCEEDINGS FOR 2018/2019 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE – UAM|
THE SCREENING SHALL COMMENCE ON THE 2ND OCTOBER, 2018.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME are invited for screening as follows:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME Screening
-Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (Bank/service charge inclusive).
-Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
-Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
-Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the Direct Entry screening exercise. (Direct Entry only)
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
-Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on Friday, 14th September, 2018
1. First, generate your RRR number:
Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
2. After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial bank on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
– Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
– The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
– Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
NOTE: Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted.
– Original JAMB scores printout
– Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
– Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
– Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
– Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O/Level results.
Mrs. H. N. Nyitse
Feel Free To Call, SMS or WhatsApp Us: +2348135874272.
NOTE: eflex9ja Blog is not responsible for any advert on the comment section of this Site. All our Authors are responsible for whatsoever they post on the site.
Share this post with friends:
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram