As earlier announced concerning the close door meeting with all the TSEI Executives, the Excos Taraba State Entertainment Industry in a meeting held on Wednesday dated 29/7/2020 came up with a memorandum of agreement that;
- 1. All members of the industry that register before and after the foregone TSEI election should return their forms through the office of the Secretary General of the industry.
- 2. New members can also come over to the industry secretariate for registration, through the office of the Secretary General, of which a receipt and the original copy of your membership form will be handed over to you, through the office of the Financial Secretary.
SET FOCUS:All registrations done through the office of the President with the stipulated period of before and after the foregone election till date, is invalid until proven valid during the validation period.
- 3. The validation excercise is slated to commence on the 03/08/2020 from 8:00am to 4:00pm daily at the industry Secretariate, shop No:C2 Hassan Bappa Complex Jalingo.
- You’re also to come with your ID-Cards if any.
- All ID-cards issued to members within the outlined time frame as stated in article number(2b), doesn’t carry the registration number of the industry with the cooperate affairs commission (CAC).
Therefore all registered members of the industry should endeavor to come for the validation as new ID-cards carrying the CAC registration number will be issued.
Enoch Ibrahim (Declare Nation)
Yamusa Gideon Umaru
Abdulwahab Multombi Yusuf (American Muslim)