Fire: Houses Burn Down Completely in ATC, Ardo-Kola After Lady Tried To Cook
ATC – A lady was reported involved in a domestic accident that laid to the lost of valuable properties after trying to cook using a cooking aid (stove) that was over filled with kerosene.
The lady whose identity was hidden due to security reasons was reported cooking when she suddenly sense failure in her cooking device and wanted to take it outside her room and the device slipped off her control.
The said incident had 3 round hut burned down completely leaving occupants with nothing to set up a new life.
Meanwhile efforts to calm the situation is still ongoing as at the time Team Eflexnaija Multimedia News crew visited the scene.
Some individuals were reported injured at the cause of controlling the alarming incident.
Meanwhile a public call has been made to the general public to always stay safe and checkmate their home devices before using it as it might be damaged unknowingly.
Reports from Jalingo the State Capital of Taraba State.
For Promotion and Advert Placement Kindly WhatsApp: +13477869062 or SMS/Call: +2348135874272
Share this post with your Friends on