Fire: Houses Burn Down Completely in ATC, Ardo-Kola After Lady Tried To Cook

Fire: Houses Burn Down Completely in ATC, Ardo-Kola After Lady Tried To Cook

 

ATC – A lady was reported involved in a domestic accident that laid to the lost of valuable properties after trying to cook using a cooking aid (stove) that was over filled with kerosene.

Gossip: Ramie D Finally Kicks Against January 2020, waits for 2021

The lady whose identity was hidden due to security reasons was reported cooking when she suddenly sense failure in her cooking device and wanted to take it outside her room and the device slipped off her control.

The said incident had 3 round hut burned down completely leaving occupants with nothing to set up a new life.

Meanwhile efforts to calm the situation is still ongoing as at the time Team Eflexnaija Multimedia News crew visited the scene.

Some individuals were reported injured at the cause of controlling the alarming incident.

Meanwhile a public call has been made to the general public to always stay safe and checkmate their home devices before using it as it might be damaged unknowingly.

Reports from Jalingo the State Capital of Taraba State.

Boss Eflex

Sir. Jassen Japheth popularly known as Eflexnaija is a student of the Taraba State University. He's a unique user of the pen when it comes to the expression of whatever is entertaining and educative. A young man full of optimism & amusement and a passionate advocate of prayer, hard work & persistence as a formula for success. He is the Site Developer-in-chief of the organization and also a writer of news, articles, editorials and a lot more to help expand the level of knowledge of the readers and simultaneously have them entertained. A lover of music and football is who he is and a Software Developer.

%d bloggers like this: